CEC is calling for applications from para-climbing athletes who wish to compete in the 2023 IFSC Events. The selected athletes will represent Canada at the 2023 Para-Climbing World Cups and World Championships!
Canadian Athletes interested in representing Canada at a 2023 IFSC Para-Climbing Event must complete this application form. The CEC High Performance Committee will evaluate applications received with the following principles and criteria:
- Past Results at IFSC Events (if any)
- Current Athlete’s Readiness and Training Plan
- Opportunity to participate in Para-Climbing Competitions offered to as many athletes as possible
The 2023 events covered by this call for applications are:
- IFSC – Para-Climbing World Cup (L) – Salt Lake City (USA) 2023, 16 May – 17 May 2023
- IFSC – Para-Climbing World Cup (L) – Innsbruck (AUT) 2023, 12 June – 13 June 2023
- IFSC – Para-Climbing World Championships (L) – Bern (SUI) 2023, 8 August – 10 August 2023
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
At this time, athletes should consider that the majority of costs for these events will be the responsibility of the athlete. CEC will only cover the IFSC license and registration fees.
Any additional questions or comments must be directed to Christiane Marceau, Executive Director of CEC, at email@example.com