Here are all the documents and information athletes and coaches may need to refer to.
Bookmark this page, all updates will be posted HERE!
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
UPDATE on Spectators: Due the lifting of restrictions announced by the BC Public Health Unit, CEC is happy to announce that spectators will be allowed at the Senior Lead & Speed National Championships this weekend in Richmond. Seating will be limited so please try to limit your presence to when your athlete is climbing. Many thanks! *Proof of vaccination and face covering required*
LIVE RESULTS: We will be using Vertical life for live results
LIVESTREAM: Available all weekend on the CEC YouTube Channel!
FINAL Schedule – Feb. 14, 2022
Technical Meeting Zoom link
LEAD RUNNING ORDERS
For qualifications, we will be having a rolling entry into the warm up area. This is to ensure that each athlete receives a minimum of 1.5 hours in the warm up area and there is no more than 30 athletes at one time in the warm area. Please check the time you will be granted access to the warm up area. You will not be granted access before, but you may enter anytime after the listed time.
- Female Qualifiers – UPDATED Feb 16, 2022
- Male Qualifiers
SPEED RUNNING ORDERS
- CEC YouTube Channel – Qualification videos : Climbing Escalade Canada – YouTube
- HelperHelper volunteer sign up – opportunity listing link
- CEC Rules
- 2021-2022 CEC Qualification Process – Climbing Escalade Canada (climbingcanada.ca)
- PTSOs will be responsible for notifying the athletes that have qualified, and send them the CEC Info Sheet.
- The Athletes must purchase their CEC membership and register for the competition on the CEC Registration Site.
- Athletes must create an account in vertical life HERE
- If you need help click HERE for the document to go through the process of registering.
Alberta Climbing Association (ACA)
Sport Climbing BC (SCBC)
Climbing Association of Manitoba (CAM)
East Coast Competitive Climbing (ECCC)
Ontario Climbing Federation (OCF)
Fédération québécoise de la montagne et de l’escalade (FQME)
All other provinces or territories (PEI, NL, SK, NV, NWT):
- CEC COVID Protocol (version 1.0): http://climbingcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/CEC-NACS-COVID-Protocol.pdf
- CEC COVID Page: CEC Covid Protocol – Climbing Escalade Canada (climbingcanada.ca)
- Daily Self-Assessment: https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
- Provincially approved proof of vaccination: http://climbingcanada.ca/cec-statement-on-covid-19-vaccination-and-face-coverings/
- Where to get a COVID test while in Richmond: https://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/testing/where-to-get-a-covid-19-test-in-bc
- Protocols for entering Canada: http://climbingcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Steps-for-entering-Canada-for-NACS-event.pdf
Please enter by the indoor parking, the entry of which is located on Oval Way, even if you are commuting by foot.
- Photographie Waiver:
Adult waiver – https://www.
Youth waiver – https://www.
- Richmond Oval Waiver: https://clients.
- Click on it
Search “Richmond Olympic Oval”Create a profile under the athletes/participant’s names.The waiver is integrated into the process.Contact Thomas Lauer, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues.
- Click on it
PHYSIO ON SITE
- There will be Physiotherapy and Rehab available onsite, this will be available to all athletes.
- They will ne located in the warm up and isolation zone.